Of course, Marvel, a universe known for comics (which we remember now belongs to Disney) that, who else and who less, we have all read both in our childhood and now that “being a geek” is so fashionable. In any case, it is evident that it is being a great moment to, in addition to winning on that side, launching more and more films of the different superheroes, and in groups, because the results are spectacular. And if, in addition to being a geek and a fan, you are going to the movies, surely you are wanting me to tell you what the next Marvel releases will be. Here we go!
What are the next Marvel releases?
- Black widow The first premiere of Marvel’s Phase 4 we have this summer, on July 9 to be exact.
- Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings. It is followed by perhaps one of the most unknown to the public, which opens on September 3, 2021.
- Eternals. The first of the fall would appear in theaters on November 5.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home. For Christmas, specifically on December 22.
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse od Madness. Marvel’s first of the new year, dated March 25, 2022.
- Thor: Love and Thunder. This one opens right away, on May 6.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. We are now on July 8.
- The Marvels. Its premiere will be on November 11, 2022.
- Ant-Man and de Wasp: Quantumania. The first we know of from 2023 opens on February 17.
- Guardians of the Galaxy 3. We will wait a little while, until May 5, 2022, to see it.
- Fantastic Four. The last of the novelties revealed does not yet have a confirmed release date, but this does not mean that it will be the one that lasts the longest in time.
In DailyMotion you have the video (which we have linked above), where we see, in addition to a brief review of what has been seen (well, brief, 108 seconds to be exact), the news that will come until the year 2023.